Legacy Circle Award
The Legacy Circle recognizes individuals who have made a profound and lasting impact on the evolution of trombone playing. Membership to this elite group is reserved for those whose accomplishments have been unparalleled in the trombone community.
Candidates of the ITA Legacy Circle should demonstrate:
- Lifelong commitment to the trombone and/or trombone-related activities
- A career that has reflected a commitment to the highest level of excellence and achievement
- A demonstrated level of excel-lence deemed to be unparalleled in the trombone community
- ITA members should send a one-page letter of Nomination to the Chair of the ITA Awards Committee indicating why they feel their nominee meets the selection criteria
- The ITA Awards committee reviews all the nominations and draws up a list.
- The ITA Awards committee will prepare a ballot paper and distributes it to the ITA Executive Board.
- The ballot paper should ask voters to place finalists in order (i.e. 1st, 2nd, 3rd)
- ITA Executive Board members, who have been shortlisted may not vote in the balloting
- The winner of the Award must receive one hundred percent (100%) of all votes cast.
- This recognition will be made only as deemed appropriate, without regard to a prescribed number of annual nominations
- Dutch Bass Trombone Open
Sep 05, 2014
- West Virginia Trombone Day
Sep 07, 2014
- Arctic Trombone Festival 2014
Sep 11, 2014
- St. Louis Symphony Trombones visit University of Illinois
Sep 15, 2014
- University of Northern Colorado Trombone Choir Concert
Oct 10, 2014
- more events »